The FC crew discuss the possibility of Alvaro Morata joining AC Milan and if the move would make the club title contenders.
Gab Marcotti explains Juventus and AC Milan’s notable history of transferring players to each other.
Monday’s latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC’s What’s Trending…
AC MILAN: Milan are reportedly on the verge of signing Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid. More in Transfer Talk.
– Milan are aiming to strengthen their attacking options with the signing of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Andrea Belotti or Morata, according to CEO Marco Fassone.
– Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has said Milan are interested in taking Portuguese midfielder Renato Sanches on loan.
– Milan have continued their summer recruitment drive by signing Argentina midfielder Lucas Biglia from Lazio.
– Leonardo Bonucci has taken out a full-page advert in Gazzetta dello Sport to thank Juventus after leaving the club for AC Milan.
DORTMUND: Borussia Dortmund have set Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang a deadline to make a decision on his future amid rumours AC Milan and Chelsea have targeted the striker.
JUVENTUS: Andrea Barzagli has said goodbye to AC Milan-bound Leonardo Bonucci, denying that there had been any bust-up between the pair at the Champions League final.
LIVERPOOL: RB Leipzig have told Liverpool that Naby Keita is not for sale at any price after turning down a €68 million bid last week.
MAN UNITED: Club captain Michael Carrick says Romelu Lukaku faces a “massive jump” at United but backed him to handle the pressure.
– Sergio Romero has signed a new long-term deal at Manchester United.
– Jose Mourinho has insisted United never thought of re-signing Cristiano Ronaldo this summer.
– Ander Herrera says he will “do everything possible” to keep David De Gea as a teammate, amid speculation that Real Madrid could return with a bid for the goalkeeper this summer. He has also played down speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona.
– WATCH: ESPN FC’s Craig Burley says Lukaku was not Mourinho’s best option.
MAN CITY: City have agreed a double deal to sign brothers Luka and Ivan Ilic from Red Star Belgrade, sources close to the players have told ESPN FC.
ARSENAL: Theo Walcott has no regrets about speaking out after last season’s demoralising loss at Crystal Palace, saying his comments got the reaction he was looking for.
– Alexis Sanchez says he has “made my decision” on whether to stay at Arsenal as he stressed the importance of playing in the Champions League.
– Teenage midfielder Dan Crowley has left Arsenal to join Willem II on a three-year deal, the Dutch club have confirmed.
– Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is closing in on a move to Juventus, sources in Italy have told ESPN FC.
– WATCH: ESPN FC’s Gab Marcotti discusses how likely Sanchez is to leave Arsenal.
LIVERPOOL: Lucas Leiva has arrived in Rome ahead of a move to Serie A side Lazio.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: UEFA has revealed it allowed both RB Leipzig and Red Bull Salzburg into this season’s Champions League because its chief investigator could not firmly establish that Red Bull had “decisive influence” over both clubs.
UNITED STATES: United States has announced its roster changes for the knockout stages of the 2017 Gold Cup, and, as predicted, manager Bruce Arena has added some heavy reinforcements, with most of the additions having extensive international experience.
GOLD CUP: Mexico hung on for a nervy 2-0 victory against already-eliminated Curacao to win Group C in its Gold Cup round-robin finale.
– Mexico winger Elias Hernandez says El Tri must improve on its performance in Sunday’s 2-0 Gold Cup victory over Curacao.
– Jamaica and El Salvador are both through to the knockout rounds after playing to a 1-1 draw ahead of the Mexico match.
MLS: Los Angeles Football Club is interested in signing “Messi, Ronaldo, you name it,” says co-owner and president Tom Penn, who’s confident the world’s “top talent” will want to come to Southern California.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.